Kobe Bussan Group will deliver safe and secure eco-friendly foods to as many people as possible and continue to work on eco-friendly renewable energy and desert farming projects to contribute to realizing a sustainable society.
Sustainability Basic Policy
Kobe Bussan Group's mission is to make customers around the world feel delicious and excited by "professional-quality products at affordable prices" and "integrated food production & distribution operations," which contributes to customers' rich life filled with smiles. We tackle issues faced by customers and society through food, aiming to realize a sustainable society and the sustainable growth of our group with the following policy:
- Work together with our customers and local residents to address issues, helping to develop the local society through safe and reliable food.
- Respect a diversity so that everyone works with satisfaction, develop human resources, and improve working environments in consideration of physical and mental health and safety of our employees as the foundation for the business growth.
- Build supply chains based on sincere and fair business practices to aim to mutual sustainable growth, valuing trust with business partners such as our franchisees and associate companies.
- Build trust with all stakeholders by appropriate discussion and timely and appropriate disclosure to aim to improve our corporate value through our long-term stable growth.
- Respect human rights and do not discriminate or allow child labor or forced labor in any form.
- Strive to consider the nature and global environment, to prevent global warming, and to form a recycling society.
- Conduct business activities sincerely and fairly, complying international norms as well as laws and regulations of the countries and regions where we operate.
- Achieve sound and effective management by the proper governance system.
Major Initiatives of the Kobe Bussan Group
Among the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Kobe Bussan Group focuses on 10 goals as a company placing food at the core of its business. We will proactively work to solve these problems through our corporate activities.
What are SDGs?
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are 17 global goals to be achieved by 2030. The SDGs were adopted at the United Nations Summit in 2015. Governments, businesses, and individuals worldwide are working toward a world where no one will be left behind.
Kobe Bussan Group is committed to addressing the SDGs through its corporate activities to solve diverse issues such as climate change, economic disparity, energy, and poverty.